[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: screamer
- From: email@example.com (Patrick Sobalvarro)
- Date: Thu, 17 Aug 1995 21:37:17 -0400
- In-reply-to: Wilfrid.Voltine@cms.etca.fr's message of Thu, 17 Aug 95 16:41:35 +0200 <9508171530.AA14216@mozart>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 95 16:41:35 +0200
Version: 5.5 -- Copyright (c) 1991/92, Anastasios Kotsikonas
Is there someone who have trying to compile an extension of Common
Lisp called SCREAMER. This extension adds backtracking and
Constraint satisfaction ?
I have compiled and run Screamer under Lucid CL, but never under
CLISP. It exercises many features of the language that are less
commonly used by most CL programs, so one might expect
incompatibilities. Are you having a problem with it?
- From: Wilfrid.Voltine@cms.etca.fr