Re: A question about the FFI

> I can't seem to email to you directly.

Yes, indeed. That is the little weirdness at my local university. We are
not allowed to send or receive mail from outside the de domain. :-(((

> If you send me your modified
> linux.lsp file, I'll try to reproduce the crash (or tell you what the
> problem is).  It is difficult to say without more information...

Well, I haven't changed anything in linux.lsp, but I started to write my
own modul. When I am back home, I send you my ncurses.lsp and all what I
think you need. BTW, I have striped my file to the two basic ncurses
functions. But you will see that, when you receive my "source" code.

---
See ya on the darkside,        "Love is an act of blood and I am bleeding
				a pool in the shape of the heart."
Oliver.                           (Dreamtheater - Space-Dye West)

email: andrich@infko.uni-koblenz.de      (reachable only from .de)
http://www.uni-koblenz.de/~andrich       (My dark chamber ]|->)
Gothic: 13:490/2.33 / Fido: 2:2454/130.103 / Vnet: 46:9611/1102.103