dos/makefile.rl, where is it?!

Hello,
	I'm trying to compile the latest clisp under os2 and
one of the problems is that, when executing copyx.cmd, there is
a message error saying that dos/makefile.rl could not be found.
I looked in the /dos directory and indeed, it's not there.  So
where is it?  It's needed for compiling readline.  BTW, the copyx.bat
in /dos and copyx.cmd in /os2 looks quite different.  Is it
normal?

//
// H. Roussel                email: roussel@physics.mcgill.ca
// Ph.D. student             phone: (514) 398-6506
// High Energy Physics
// McGill University, Montr?al, Qu?bec
//
// Using OS/2 Warp...and soon NT 3.51.
//
// "...puisses t-il me donner la force de te d?sar?onner et
// d'un seul coup d'?p?e te faire ? nouveau traverser la mer."
//                    Le Roi Arthur, dans Excalibur.X