[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Multiple Threads in CLISP?
- To: clisp-list <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Multiple Threads in CLISP?
- From: Joerg Hoehle <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 14 Sep 1995 17:11:32 +0200
- In-reply-to: <199509141235.OAA01944@cadillac>
- References: <199509141235.OAA01944@cadillac>
Wilhelm Burger writes:
> The reason I am asking is that we consider porting a Lucid application
> written with Lispview, which uses one Lisp thread (process) for event
> handling, thus leaving the listener etc. operational. Without multi-
> processing, this would require a major redesign I suppose.
Maybe you should look at how CLX is integrated into CLISP. It also
needs to do X event processing. But I don't know if this may help you.