[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: compiler interaction with inline.
- To: clisp-list <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: compiler interaction with inline.
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Bruno Haible)
- Date: Fri, 10 Nov 95 12:02:12 +0100
- In-reply-to: <9511091856.AA18152@kafka>
- References: <9511091856.AA18152@kafka>
Dan Stanger asks:
> how can i insure that functions generated by defstruct get
> expanded inline.
In Common Lisp in general, you can't, because the compiler is not required
to pay attention to (PROCLAIM (INLINE ...)) at all.
In CLISP, just compile the file containing the defstruct. And make sure
that you have loaded this file when you compile other files which make
use of the defstruct accessors.
Bruno Haible email: <email@example.com>
Software Engineer phone: +33-1-49083585