[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
clisp coreing when it runs compiled version of program.
- To: clisp-list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: clisp coreing when it runs compiled version of program.
- From: Marcus Daniels <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 30 Nov 1995 03:06:20 GMT
- In-reply-to: <9511300000.AA34711@kafka>
- References: <9511300000.AA34711@kafka>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
>>>>> "Dan" == Dan Stanger <Dan.Stanger@evolving.com> writes:
Dan> any interest in looking at this problem? i am running the
Dan> previous version of clisp on a sparc station. i will be happy to
Dan> provide a core file or a gdb traceback.
Please do. You'll need to recompile CLISP without
-fomit-frame-pointer to get meaningful results out of gdb.
Better yet would be a program that reproduced the problem.