Re: CLISP 1995-12-08 and NT

At 11:24 AM 12/11/95 +0100, you wrote:
>Portability
>-----------
>
>* Runs on Windows NT.

Sounds interesting.

I downloaded clisp but had a hard time finding the above.  I saw some tests for WIN32, but
that was it.  Does it still require GCC (in other words will it compile under Microsoft C)?

If it requires GCC, what version?  Does this version support the real WIN32?

I didn't notice any makefiles or build instructions for NT (since autoconfig whould have a hard
time under NT) (although I was looking for references to the Microsoft compiler).  So are
there any build notes?

Thanks for the help.

--blake

--
Blake McBride				Algorithms Corporation
615-791-1636 voice			3020 Liberty Hills Drive