Compiling CLISP with Microsoft VC++ on Windows'95 experience

Dmitri>     Fatal error C1056 : compiler limit : out of macro
Dmitri> expansion space.

GNU cpp is one way to go.  On my list for the next release is a
integrated preprocessor (to also replace genclisph).  I'd like to
avoid duplicating lots of code just for the sake of a braindead
compiler.  But until I do this, inlines workarounds are ok.

Dmitri> That is a big run...  I haven't finished it yet.  I may send
Dmitri> more detail, the draft win32.h and other changes on request.

I'd like to see this!