[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Dealing with the binary representation of floats.
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Dealing with the binary representation of floats.
- From: "Brian F. Dennis" <xjam@CS.Berkeley.EDU>
- Date: Wed, 17 Jan 1996 21:20:53 -0500
- Reply-to: email@example.com
Is there any easy or standard way to take an IEEE floating point number in
Clisp and turn it into it's bit representation for transmission through
IPC? Ditto for receiving a bit pattern and turning it into a float.