RSX

Can anyone help on setting up clisp in MS Windows 3.1.

I followed the PIF instructions that came with the clisp readme file, but when I
start clisp using the icon, it gives me an error about not finding file.

My PIF file looks like this:

   Program:                c:\rsx\bin\rsx.exe c:\ex_sys\lisp\lisp.exe
   Program title:          COMMON LISP
   Program parameters:     -M c:\ex_sys\lisp\lispinit.mem
   Start directory:        c:\ex_sys\lisp
   Screen:                 Text
   Memory requirements:    requires:  500      maximum:  640
   EMS memory:             requires:    0      maximum:    0
   XMS memory:             requires: 1024      maximum:   -1

I've checked for path and spelling errors, but found none.

To aid debugging I ran the following in a DOS Window:

	rsx c:\ex_sys\lisp\lisp.exe -M c:\ex_sys\lisp\lispinit.mem

I got the following response:

	RSX (32 bir rel 5) dpmi 0.9-1.0
	extender (c) Rainer Schnitker

  i i i i i i i       ooooo    o        ooooooo   ooooo   ooooo
  I I I I I I I      8     8   8           8     8     o  8    8
  I I I I I I I      8         8           8     8        8    8
  I I I I I I I      8         8           8      ooooo   8oooo
  I  \ `+' /  I      8         8           8           8  8
   \  `-+-'  /       8     o   8           8     o     8  8
    `-__|__-'         ooooo    8oooooo  ooo8ooo   ooooo   8

  ------+------     Copyright (c) Bruno Haible, Michael Stoll 1992, 1993, 1994

> process 2 get hardware fault 12 (stack fault) at 9EC2C
  writing core file

I then ran the same in DOS with the following results:

	loader v1.0 :(c) Rainer Schnitker
	rsx_32 loader error: No DPMI-host found!

My thanks and appreciation in advance for any help offered,

Joe Wainz

wainz@focushope.edu