[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Newbie os/2 install questions
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org (lisp)
- Subject: Newbie os/2 install questions
- From: "Audrey Molsky" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 31 Jan 1996 16:15:40 -0500 (EST)
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org (Audrey Molsky)
Hi, I hope someone can help me with this:
I downloaded os2.zip from the web page, but when I unziped it - the
three directories that were zipped could not be created. Also, the
readme file lists a number of files under Contents that were not in my
unzipped directory: the emx files, the LISP tutorial, etc.
I then read the install file and became really confused. It implies that
I must be in a UNIX emulation?
What additional files do I actually need to download? Do I need to do
everything listed in the install document? (The install document
references a CLISP.ZIP, not the OS2.ZIP I actually downloaded.)
If anyone can help clarify this for me I would really appreaciate it!
(I am running WARP)