Newbie os/2 install questions

Hi, I hope someone can help me with this:
I downloaded os2.zip from the web page, but when I unziped it - the
three directories that were zipped could not be created. Also, the
readme file lists a number of files under Contents that were not in my
unzipped directory: the emx files, the LISP tutorial, etc.

I then read the install file and became really confused. It implies that
I must be in a UNIX emulation?

What additional files do I actually need to download? Do I need to do
everything listed in the install document? (The install document
references a CLISP.ZIP, not the OS2.ZIP I actually downloaded.)

If anyone can help clarify this for me I would really appreaciate it!
(I am running WARP)

Thanks,
Audrey