[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Clisp question
- To: clisp-list <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Clisp question
- From: "Tobias Kunze" <tkunze@cmsgia.Stanford.EDU>
- Date: Mon, 12 Feb 1996 12:59:09 -0800
- In-reply-to: Marcus Daniels <firstname.lastname@example.org> "Re: Clisp question" (Feb 12, 8:40pm)
- References: <199602121921.LAA23334@sayre.sysc.pdx.edu>
| CLISP's CLOS doesn't support class redefinition
| (UPDATE-INSTANCE-FOR-REDEFINED-CLASS, etc). Perhaps you
| could use PCL for development...
argh, pcl gazonks constantly. are there any plans to add
class redefs to clisp in the future?