[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Clisp question
- To: clisp-list <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Clisp question
- From: Michael Hofbaur <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 14 Feb 1996 16:03:25 +0100 (MET)
- In-reply-to: <199602121532.QAA12732@helen.cli.di.unipi.it>
On Mon, 12 Feb 1996, Pierpaolo Bernardi wrote:
> Clisp has logical-pathnames built-in.
> Your program is trying to redefine them with its own version.
> This isn't necessary. You must delete the offending expressions
> _from the program_, not from Clisp.
I did that and use now the built in logical-pathnames, and IT WORKS!!
Thanks to everybody!