How to save CLOS objects?

Hello,

I just went through the mailing list archive, but I could not find any
article related to the topic "How to save CLOS objects?".

I think that "make-load-form-saving-slots" and user defined methods
belonging to the generic function "make-load-form" are what I am
looking for, but it seems to me that CLISP does not support them.

Any suggestions, please?

Thank you in advance.

	Andreas

--