Clisp 96-04-17 for NT, how do you make it work?

Hello,
        I just got the latest version of Clisp for win32, in the file
win32_tar.gz, which I installed on my system.  In the main directory there
is a file called lisp.run.  I tried to make it running from a bash shell
(Cygnus tools b14) with the command lisp.run -M base/lispinit.mem but I get
the following error,

K:\clisp>bash
bash$ lisp.run -M base/lispinit.mem

*** - UNIX library error 2 (ENOENT): No such file or directory

I also tried from the command line (no bash shell), but I got the same
error.  So, did anybody get Clisp to run under NT?

Harold Roussel