Re: compiler bug

Nathan Sidwell knocks out CLISP's compiler:

nathan@bristol.st.com writes:
> Yes really!, it said so.
> when I compile my program I get,
> *** - Compiler bug!! Occurred in OPTIMIZE-LABEL.
> make: *** [seaplus.fas] Error 1
>
> now are there any flags I can set and the like to try an narrow it down?
> it doesn't even let me know which function it was compiling.

You can call compile-file with the option `:print t', so it will show
you each form before compiling it. Could you then please send the
problematic function definition, together will all necessary macro and
structure definitions, to me and Marcus?

Thanks.

                      Bruno