[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
clisp under Windows95?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: clisp under Windows95?
- From: John Levine <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Jul 1996 18:22:50 +0100
- Organisation: Dept. of Artificial Intelligence, Univ. of Edinburgh.
I have some questions concerning CLISP, which I've just started to use.
1. Is it possible to run CLISP under Windows95? If so, how? At the moment
I only seem to be able to run it in DOS mode.
2. Is it necessary to recompile CLISP in order to be able to call C
functions from within CLISP (again, this would be under Windows95)?
3. Is it possible to embed CLISP within a Windows95 application written
in Microsoft Visual C++? That is, I want this application to start up
lisp when it starts up and for the application to be able to execute
lisp functions when it sees fit.
Many thanks for any help,
Department of Artificial Intelligence,
University of Edinburgh.