clisp under Windows95?

Hello,

I have some questions concerning CLISP, which I've just started to use.

1. Is it possible to run CLISP under Windows95? If so, how? At the moment
   I only seem to be able to run it in DOS mode.

2. Is it necessary to recompile CLISP in order to be able to call C
   functions from within CLISP (again, this would be under Windows95)?

3. Is it possible to embed CLISP within a Windows95 application written
   in Microsoft Visual C++? That is, I want this application to start up
   lisp when it starts up and for the application to be able to execute
   lisp functions when it sees fit.

Many thanks for any help,

John Levine,
Department of Artificial Intelligence,