CLISP on Windows 95 ?

Hi, there

        It is very hot here in Korea. How are you everybody ?
This is my first entry into the list clisp-list. And I have an urgent question.
Could anybody tell me how to run clisp on Windows 95 ? The file README
describes only something about Windows 3.1. Dr. Marcus Daniels
<marcus@ee.pdx.edu> told me the other day that I could run clisp using "rsx"
or something.
        It would be a great pleasure to me to receive a message describing
every details about running clisp on windows 95, including detailed and
prescriptive installation procedures.

        Many thanks in advance.

                                                Geum-Yong Lee, Ph. D
                                               Korea Institute of Nuclear Safety