released Amiga-CLISP (960530 version)

Hi,

this is just a short note that a new version of the Amiga port of
CLISP is available in Aminet, in
     ftp://ma2s2.mathematik.uni-karlsruhe.de/pub/lisp/clisp/binaries/amiga/
and in my Amiga-CLISP Web Home Page
     http://zeus.gmd.de/~hoehle/amiga-clisp.html

This release is the first one to document the Amiga Foreign Function
Interface (AFFI), with which any function from almost any shared
library can be called.  Two examples are provided.

It's also the first time I publicly release a -wide version.  This
version has MOST-POSITIVE-FIXNUM as 2^32-1 and can deal with any
memory, including VMM, at the cost of being 40% slower than the -high
version.

There's a "construction kit" archive of the -high version containing
the standard CLISP FFI, libclisp.a and the QUEENS demo (from the file
EXTEND.TXT) as a module.

Most (if not all) changes I had to apply to the 960530 sources have
been merged into clispsrc-960730 and later releases by Marcus Daniels.
I haven't compiled such a newer release yet.

All CLISP documentation files are online in my web directory.

Enjoy,
	Jo"rg Ho"hle.
Joerg.Hoehle@gmd.de			hoehle@zeus.gmd.de
http://zeus.gmd.de/~hoehle/amiga-clisp.html