Porting CLISP to MkLinux

Hello all,

My name is Jim Ravan. I am trying to get CLISP up and running
on MkLinux, the OSF/Apple Linux port running on PowerMac hardware.

Since (a) I do not read German, and (b) this is a new architecture
for CLISP, I'm having some trouble. Currently, lispbibl.d complains
at line 1266 "Preferred integer sizes depend on CPU". What needs
to be defined? When I look in lispbibl.d, it defines many more
things than just integer sizes.

Can someone who has ported CLISP give my some guidance on what
I need to do?

regards,
-jim