[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
CLisp on Win95
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: CLisp on Win95
- From: Alessandro Fogar <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1996 11:16:42 +0100
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reply-to: email@example.com
Please, I need HELP !
I'm trying to install CLisp on Win95, I downloaded DOS.ZIP and WIN32.ZIP
- the CLisp version included in DOS.ZIP doesn't work in a dos window
under Win95, the system have to start in DOS mode to work. I'd like to
- the CLisp version included in WIN32.ZIP doesn't work in Win95, it
starts but then it searches for some directories (UNIX directories?) and
then go in break mode. Is this normal ?
I apologize if this is a common question, I'm new to Lisp and CLisp.
Many thanks. Bye.