CLisp Compile on OS/2

I have emx0.9b on OS2 but I need some help with the sources.
I tryed to compile the 1996-07-22.
Who has done that the last time??? I have lots of problems when I follow the instructions in os2/INSTALL.
I gave up at that:
While compiling spvw.c , gcc dont know about a symbol "xxxxx" and runs into parse-errors.

I don't have Linux, that's why I can't do the configure-script or makemake.

Is there a difference between the OS2 and DOS Versions???
I have testet the last binaries for DOS on OS2 and got a core, but on DOS it isn't better, there is also
a core (after a few seconds evaluating *features*).

	Martin