Re: Adjust array

> I run a fairly old version of CLISP, and it gives an error if you call
> adjust-array on an array that has not been specifically declared
> adjustable. But from my understanding of Paul Graham's Book, it should
> create a new array with the correct dimensions if the original array
> is not adjustable.  Is this fixed in the latest version?

No, it isn't fixed. I felt that it would be dangerous to fix it because
programmers expect that the result of `adjust-array' is `eq' to the
argument, so they use to omit the `setq' around the `adjust-array' call.

But if someone doesn't share this opinion and wants to fix it, go ahead
and do it.

                 Bruno