[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Linux compilation
- From: Kevin_W._Beam@notes.up.com (Kevin W. Beam)
- Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 08:53:58 -0500
- Organization: Union Pacific Corporation
Sometime back, someone had problems installing clisp on Linux and had the same
problems I am currently having. Was there any resolution to this problem?
The symptoms were:
when linking, the following error occurs:
/usr/lib/crt1.o: In function `_start':
/usr/lib/crt1.o(.text+0x57): undefined reference to `main'