Problem with dribble

I think there is a problem with DRIBBLE in the May 97 version of clisp. I get
the following error when trying to restart dribble after closing it.

#<STRING-CHAR-FILE-STREAM #"dribble.log" @1>
#<CLOSED STRING-CHAR-FILE-STREAM #"dribble.log" @1>
> (dribble "dribble.log")

WARNING:
Already dribbling to #<SYNONYM-STREAM SYSTEM::*DRIBBLE-STREAM*>
#<BROADCAST-STREAM>

I believe this is caused by the variable dribble-file (in user2.lsp file) not
being cleared when dribble is closed. To fix this I reset this variable to nil
after closing the stream. There may be better ways to fix this but this appears
to work.

Art Nuzzo
Fixed Products Design Center
Land Mobile Products Sector