[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: format ~/function/
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: format ~/function/
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Wed, 13 Aug 97 13:06:08 -0500
- Return-receipt-to: <email@example.com>
1. (room) doesn't seem to comply with CLtL2.
2. I thought that CLISP will eventually comply with ANSI CL (which,
together with CLtL2, requires ~/functionname/) Apparently I was wrong.
3. How do I print a float with commifications (if I cannot use ~/f/)?
I can use ~:d to get 1234567 printed as "1,234,567", but there seems
to be no way to print 1234567.89 as "1,234,567.89".
4. The manual mentioned in a previous message is 2 years old. (it is
also in TeX, i.e.., unusable for those of us stuck with win32. What
about (gnu)info, to be read with emacs?)
Thanks a lot for your help.
clisp is great and I hope it will get even better with time.