with-output-to-printer on win32

     It is wonderful to be able to print from clisp!
     Unfortunately, there seems to be no way to specify which printer to
     use. I have 2 printers in winnt 4.0sp3: a local one (which
     with-output-to-printer uses) and a network one (to be used with
     nprint). I wonder how I could tell with-output-to-printer to use the
     network printer. The network printer is set as the default printer
     already, so the obvious solution to set it temporarily to be the
     default will not work.

     with-output-to-printer expands to (more or less)
     system::make-printer-stream, which, of course, is not documented.
     Maybe it could made to accept an argument?

     Thanks.
     S.