core dump after interrupting print

Hello,

I interrupted some longish TRACE output, typed in "(setq
*print-pretty* nil)" (default is T) and "continue" in the debug loop
and had CLISP crash on me, after a short excursion with already
corrupted data (trying to print an extremely long string of a repeated
pattern of garbage) within justify_end_eng(), indent_end() and
vector_length().

I'm sorry I can't remember the exact name of the function that was
interrupted, but it was some printing one (i.e. not GC or eval).  I
tried to reproduce this kind of crash by interrupting some random
printing loop but was not successful.

I'm using CLISP-high (1997-04-23).  Now it seems to me like the second
crash I have with resuming interrupted output.

Did anybody have a similar experience?
	Jo"rg Ho"hle.
Joerg.Hoehle@gmd.de		http://zeus.gmd.de/~hoehle/amiga-clisp.html