[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
New Win32 binaries
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: New Win32 binaries
- From: Bruno Haible <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 22:15:59 +0200 (MET DST)
- >received: from halles.ilog.fr (halles.ilog.fr [172.16.1.96]) by ilog.ilog.fr (8.8.7/8.7.3) with ESMTP id WAA18994; Mon, 15 Sep 1997 22:15:59 +0200 (MET DST)
New win32 binaries of CLISP are on ma2s2.mathematik.uni-karlsruhe.de.
For the first time, I consider them to be production quality:
- Stack overflows are now trapped, and the stack size has been increased.
- Fixed memory allocation problems on WinNT 4.0.
- The foreign function interface is included.
You can now recommend CLISP for Win32 to your friends.
Many thanks to Sam Shteingold for extensive testing.