[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: CLISP DLL for Windows95
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: CLISP DLL for Windows95
- From: Bruno Haible <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 22:34:47 +0200 (MET DST)
- >received: from halles.ilog.fr (halles.ilog.fr [172.16.1.96]) by ilog.ilog.fr (8.8.7/8.7.3) with ESMTP id WAA26795; Thu, 18 Sep 1997 22:34:49 +0200 (MET DST)
- In-reply-to: <34215C33@smtpgate.racalinst.co.uk>
- References: <34215C33@smtpgate.racalinst.co.uk>
Ric Hohne writes:
> I understand that there are new win32 executables avilable (17Sept1997),
> but are the sources available for this build. I have downloaded the two
> compressed 'tar' files, however the one containing diffs from 07Aug97 to
> 15Sept97 appears to have an unexpected EOF.
Oops. It's corrected now.
> I'm doing a follow up, of Dr John Levine's email of the 24June1997, to
> see if there have been any new developments in producing a win32 DLL
> version of CLIPS.
You can probably compile CLISP for inclusion in a DLL (but choose a
conservative memory model: -DNO_GENERATIONAL_GC -DNO_SELFMADE_MMAP
-DNO_SINGLEMAP -DNO_TRIVIALMAP). The memory image will still reside
in a separate file, though: you can't put it inside the DLL.