Booting problems under WIN95

The booting of the win32 version of lisp.exe appears to be very machine
dependant. On some machines it will boot, on others it fails during the
VirtualAlloc phase with the "Cannot reserve address range" error message
message.

>From previous emails I've noticed that this also happened on NT, however
I haven't seen any emails indicating that the solution has been found.

This leads to the question, what are the criteria for running the win32
version of lisp on a WIN95 platform.

Ric Hohne
Racal Instruments Ltd
Ric.Hohne@racalinst.co.uk