[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: defclass options
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: defclass options
- From: Gregor J. Kiczales <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 16 Jul 90 10:51:40 PDT
- Cc: commonloops.pa@Xerox.COM
- In-reply-to: Billy Joel's message of Mon, 16 Jul 90 10:26:27 MDT <9007161626.AA11586@daneel>
- Line-fold: NO
- Redistributed: commonloops.pa
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 90 10:26:27 MDT
From: Billy Joel <email@example.com>
However, I have also been using :accessor-prefix in my classes.
This lets me basically use the accessor-prefix for all the slots
in my class for both reading and writing instead of having to go
and set :reader and :writer on each slot.
This option was removed from the language quite some time ago, probably
more than two years. It was also removed from PCL. If you are still
using it, you must be using a pretty old version of PCL.
For full details of why it was removed, you can check the archives on