Errata and Glossary

    Date: 12 Mar 87  0911 PST
    From: Dick Gabriel <RPG@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU>

    We have formatted and test-printed the errata and glossary chapters.

    Linda will place the text for these two chapters on SAIL today for your
    approval before reproduction.

Not having heard further from Dick or Linda, I assume the versions of
glossa.dvi dated 3/12/87 14:33 and errata.dvi dated 3/12/87 13:36
on [cls,lsp] are the right ones.  I printed these out and looked
them over.

The big disclaimer on the front of the glossary looks rather silly,
since virtually all of the text was taken verbatim from the main
document.  Also I had little to do with writing this except insofar as
I wrote text in the main document that was borrowed, so putting my name
on it is silly.  If it's all the same to you, I would prefer to delete
the entire first page.  The rest of it looks okay, if a bit long-winded.
On p.6, I don't think the definition of "slot description" agrees
with the meta-object chapter, perhaps that glossary entry should just
be deleted.

In the Corrections and Amendments:

In the correction to 2-34 second paragraph, "parameter" was
inadvertently changed to "argument".  It should refer to "names of
required parameters."

In the first bullet on page 7, part of the sentence was lost.
According to the order of what?  I don't know how to say it grammatically,
but it's the order of the classes that define the slot specifiers.

Otherwise the changes from my version are improvements, and I didn't
notice any old errors while proofreading (although I may have read
this too many times by now to be an effective proofreader of it).