Re: Various Decisions

    On the implicit block proposal, I agree with Moon's writeup.
Fine with me.

    On NEXT-METHODS, I prefer NEXT-METHOD to avoid the potential
    confusion that RPLACD might cause for users.
I don't care.  Remember that NEXT-METHODS was introduced first as an
improvement over call-next-method-or-nil.  Hence its primary purpose was
to allow a programmer to avoid using call-next-method when it would
signal an error.  NEXT-METHOD satisfies that goal.  Question:  Is there
anything else we want to make available at run time?  If we are only
getting the next method, perhaps we ought to only have
NEXT-METHOD-P
 which returns T or NIL; this might allow some optimizations of the
combined code.