Shared/local;class/instance

I believe we ought to pick a consistent set of names for these :allocation
types and keywords. I believe that the pair shared/local makes a little
more sense in that I wouldn't expect novices to know or remember that a
class-allocated slot would be visible to the instances and hence shared.

I believe that things like :dynamic or :procedure, to pick up on Danny's
suggestion, are of a nature orthogonal to :shared/:local, because the
latter speaks of the scope of the slot rather than of any implementation
technique.  Continuing in this vein, it seems that many :allocation
keywords ought to be allowed: why cannot a :shared slot be :dynamic
as well?

Shall we extend the :allocation option to be either a single allocation-type
or a list of them?

			-rpg-