new version of PCL

There is a new version of PCL on parcvax.xerox.com.  This version fixes
the bug with (*slot-unsupplied*) that prevented PCL from booting in all
lisps.

I don't know how many version of Franz Lisp this version will work in.
I will come back to that as soon as I get some special code from Franz.

This version fixes the bugs that prevented PCL from working on the 3600.

This version does not fix the problems with Lyric.  I will come back to
those shortly.

In all, this version should run in the following lisps:
  Symbolics, Lucid, Coral, Ibuki (01/01), and TI Common Lisps.

It may run run in Franz Lisp on the SUN3.  It won't run in other Franz
Lisps yet.
-------