[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
interactions between defclass and type specifier
- To: commonloops.pa@Xerox.COM
- Subject: interactions between defclass and type specifier
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Angela Dappert-Farquhar)
- Date: Wed, 3 Aug 88 13:31:14 -0200
- Redistributed: commonloops.pa
I have a bug I don't really understand:
We defined (defclass member ()()) and this messes up the type checks
with specifier 'member'.
(typep 'a '(member a b c)) returns NIL instead of T.
I don't know in how far PCL changed the type system or where this
interaction could occur.
Could you give me a hint? What other class names would one have to watch
out? I dont have problems with (defclass and () ()) and
(typep 'a (and symbol t)) or something like this.