Re: Bug in intern-function-name (low.l)

    Date: Fri, 24 Jun 88 15:53:51 -0700
    From: kempf@Sun.COM

    This function uses ~S to generate function names instead of ~A. Thus, if
    the interning is being done in another package, the package qualification
    will be inserted into the name and a different name will be generated.
    Below, it is correctly defined.

    .
    .

Actually, I think the function is correctly defined as it stands.  In
the code fragment concerned, it is trying to generate a symbol whose
name looks like the printed representation of a list.  I wanted any
package qualification that might appear in the printed representation to
appear in that list.
-------