Re: Recording method definitions

    Date: 19 Sep 88 11:57:21 EST
    From: SOBO@s66.Prime.COM

    Can someone please tell me why recording the source file for method definitions
    is *still* disabled on the Symbolics?

I certainly can't.  Apparently, at some point or another, I disabled it.
I don't know why.  It is enabled now in the sources I have been using
for the last few weeks, and works fairly well.

In the version which we hope to release in the next few days, it will be
enabled again.  You can also do this yourself just by uncommenting the
record-definition definition in 3600-low.
-------