PCL Genera 7.2 bugfixes

One more bug fix I found absolutely necessary was to uncomment the following
lines from REL-7-2-PATCHES.LISP ::

(defun (:property pcl::top-level-form lt:mapforms) (original-form form usage)
  (lt::mapforms-list original-form form (cddr form) 'eval usage))

I could not even get the TEST.LISP file to compile without doing that.  I am
somewhat mystified how this could ever work without it.  It was necessary
both in the "8/28/88 (beta rev 1) AAAI PCL " version and the prior version.

It's fantastic to have software include tests !

-- jim
salem@think.com