[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: PCL benchmark
- To: Warren Harris <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: PCL benchmark
- From: Chris Burdorf <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 19 Oct 88 14:46:27 PDT
- Cc: Chris Burdorf <firstname.lastname@example.org>, CommonLoops.PA@Xerox.COM
- In-reply-to: Your message of Tue, 18 Oct 88 19:47:53 PDT. <20982.593232473@hplwhh>
- Redistributed: CommonLoops.PA
You can add methods dynamically to ERNIE.
If ERNIE and PCL were as close in functionality at C and ERNIE, then
we wouldn't need ERNIE and we would just use C.