[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: PCL 70 times slower than Ernie with 1000 cars.
- To: CommonLoops.PA@Xerox.COM
- Subject: Re: PCL 70 times slower than Ernie with 1000 cars.
- From: Nat Ballou <ballou@RACINE.ACA.MCC.COM>
- Date: Wed, 16 Nov 88 16:18 CST
- Postal-address: 3500 West Balcones Ctr. Dr., Austin, TX 78759
- Redistributed: CommonLoops.PA
Would someone please point out to me exactly what code is being measured in the car
wash program. It seems to be a very strange Common Lisp program - never mind
"I should point out, though, that the code that is measured
uses EVAL of forms created with backquote rather than FUNCALL
of lexical closures."
Yeah, this is usually not something anyone would want to time.