[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
patch to 12/7/88
- To: Gregor.pa@Xerox.COM
- Subject: patch to 12/7/88
- From: kempf@Sun.COM (James Kempf)
- Date: Wed, 1 Mar 89 07:39:11 PST
- Cc: CommonLoops.pa@Xerox.COM
- In-reply-to: Gregor.pa@Xerox.COM's message of Mon, 27 Feb 89 15:26 PST <19890227232631.1.GREGOR@SPIFF.parc.xerox.com>
- Redistributed: CommonLoops.pa
Would it be possible to install patches in a patch directory in the future?
This would make it possible for people to pick them up in bunches, instead
of having to save them piecemeal from email. It would also assure that, if
a mail connection got dropped for a couple days, people wouldn't end up
missing critical patches. Thanx.