[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Supported CLOS
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org (Rajendra Dodhiawala)
- Subject: Re: Supported CLOS
- From: Kerry Kimbrough <Kimbrough@dsg.csc.ti.com>
- Date: Thu, 15 Jun 89 11:18:44 CDT
- Cc: commonloops.PA@Xerox.COM
- In-reply-to: Msg of 14 Jun 89 17:04:08 PDT (Wed) from email@example.com (Rajendra Dodhiawala)
- Redistributed: commonloops.pa
- Sender: KK@sierra.csc.ti.com
> We are interested in knowing if there is such a thing as a supported
> version of CLOS.
There is, and it is called TI Explorer CLOS. This will be a key part of Release
6.0 for Explorer and microExplorer system software. Coming soon to Explorer
customers and TI dealers near you. See it at AAAI.