CLOS browsers

 > Are there any reasonably good publicly available browers for CLOS
 > that allow you to peruse or summarize class definitions, slot info,
 > documentation, etc. ?  If so, could someone provide a pointer to how to
 > get one, install it and use it in conjunction with PCL ?  Thanks,

I have written a browser for CLOS and LUCID CL as an extension of a
GNU Emacs Common Lisp interface. It works on HP machines under X11.
It is basically like the Lucid Inspector, but keeps seperate Inspector
buffers.

Anybody who is interested, should send me a note, and I will make it
available.

-*- Joachim (email: laubsch@hplabs.hp.com tel: 415-857-7695).