PCL compilation problem under Allegro CL 1.3.1

I'm installing PCL (12/7/88) on a Macintosh II under Allegro Common
Lisp 1.3.1, but I've got the following warning message and compilation
error.  Does anyone have any idea to fix this problem?  Thanks in
advance.
Ei-ichi Osawa (CSNet: osawa%csl.sony.jp@RELAY.CS.NET)
Sony Computer Science Laboratory Inc., Tokyo, Japan

Transcript of compilation session follows.
Welcome to Macintosh Allegro Common Lisp 1.3.1!

? (load ":PCL:defsys.lisp")

"KazKun:Languages:AllegroCommonLisp:PCL:defsys.lisp"

? (pcl::compile-pcl)

Compiling PKG...

Compiling WALK...

Compiling ITERATE...

Compiler warnings for file
"KazKun:Languages:AllegroCommonLisp:PCL:iterate.lisp"

 :

  In function OPTIMIZE-ITERATE-FORM :

    Variable not ignored (V)

Compiling MACROS...

Compiling LOW...

Compiling CORAL-LOW...

> Warning:  FUNCTION OBJECT-CACHE-NO originally defined in:
(CCL;PCL:low.lisp)

         is now being redefined in: CCL;PCL:coral-low.lisp

> While executing: CCL::RECORD-SOURCE-FILE

> Warning:  FUNCTION PRINTING-RANDOM-THING-INTERNAL originally
defined in: (CCL; PCL:macros.lisp)

         is now being redefined in: CCL;PCL:coral-low.lisp

> While executing: CCL::RECORD-SOURCE-FILE

> Warning:  FUNCTION SET-FUNCTION-NAME-1 originally defined in:
(CCL;PCL:low.lisp)

         is now being redefined in: CCL;PCL:coral-low.lisp

> While executing: CCL::RECORD-SOURCE-FILE

Compiling FIN...

Compiling DEFS...

Compiler warnings for file
"KazKun:Languages:AllegroCommonLisp:PCL:defs.lisp" :

  In function SUB-SPECIALIZER-P :

    Unused lexical variable (#:G1322)

Compiling BOOT...

Compiling VECTOR...

Compiling SLOTS...

Compiling INIT...

Compiling DEFCLASS...

Compiling STD-CLASS...

Compiling POINTS...

Compiling BRAID1...

Compiling FSC...

> Error: Can't determine class of #<instance ?? 976636>

> While executing: CLASS-OF

> Type Command-/ to continue, Command-. to abort.

1 >