[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: A bug in KCL affecting the 2/6/90 PCL
- To: CommonLoops.pa@Xerox.COM, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: A bug in KCL affecting the 2/6/90 PCL
- From: eliot@winnie.Princeton.EDU (eliot handelman)
- Date: Sat, 10 Feb 90 22:38:09 est
- Redistributed: CommonLoops.pa
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 90 14:37:04 EST
From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Richard Harris)
Subject: A bug in KCL affecting the 2/6/90 PCL
There is a bug in KCL and in every version of AKCL that prevents
the new PCL ("2/6/90 A PCL for the 90's (beta)") from compiling.
Below are two test cases for this bug which return 1 when uncompiled,
and return NIL when compiled; and also the fix for this bug.
I don't know about that -- vanilla KCl returned the correct values
both interpreted and compiled. (I haven't tried compiling the new PCL yet).
Princeton U., Music