#:TOP-LEVL-FORM-FROM-HELL

--------

In Rainy Day PCL, in Genera 7.2, nothing seems to know about any real
generic functions or methods.  Everything is an internal function
of a function like #:TOP-LEVEL-FORM1941.  In my archives, I noticed
a message that seemed to refer to a fix that Mike Thome sent out,
possibly for an earlier version of PCL.  I can't find the fix, however.

If anyone does have this fix, can you send it along?  These top-level-form
functions are driving me crazy.  How is anyone able to debug PCL programs
with these things in them?

  - John