[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Problems building PCL with AKCL 1-455 on HP-UX
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Problems building PCL with AKCL 1-455 on HP-UX
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Bill Schelter)
- Date: Wed, 13 Jun 90 15:25:46 -0500
- Cc: CommonLoops.pa@Xerox.COM
- In-reply-to: Gary Leavens's message of Wed, 13 Jun 90 08:54:11 CDT <9006131354.AA01980@bambam.cs.iastate.edu>
- Posted-date: Wed, 13 Jun 90 15:25:46 -0500
- Redistributed: CommonLoops.pa
- Reply-to: email@example.com
Thanks very much for your suggestion of using
(setq compiler::*compile-ordinaries* t) to compile the PCL files with AKCL.
It seems to work! At least, I'm getting past the previous errors.
I have added this to kcl-low.lisp on rascal. Please let me know if the
tests work out and the exact version of pcl you are using from xerox.