Re: GNU Extension Language Plans

I'm not sure endlessly speculating about the name of the GNU extension
language is terribly productive, but I'm going to do it also :)

I think it should be named `pynchon', and have a recursive paranoiac
parser.
--
Ben Mesander                This is not official USGS policy, etc.
"Measurement of the vibrational response of porcine lungs to low-